Extension number: 50094727 / 50094185
Location: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Job Rating: GS 5/6
- The Vice Presidency, Corporate Services and Human Resources (CHVP) ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered and client-oriented corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The complex is leading efforts to digitize and transform the Bank into a knowledge-based workforce, promote human resources policies that value talent, foster a performance-driven culture and ensure competitiveness of the Bank as an employer of choice.
- The complex ensures that all human resources and corporate services are realigned to drive better business performance and execution of the Bank’s vision and strategic priorities.
- The complex is responsible for leading the formulation and implementation of the Bank’s strategies for people, information technology, general services and corporate procurement, language services, business continuity, and health and safety strategies. of security.
The recruiting department/division
- Cyber Risk is a new unit within the Bank, which provides expertise and support to ensure that the Bank’s infrastructure and information assets are appropriately protected.
- The Cyber Risk unit is responsible for protecting all information and communication technology (ICT) assets of the bank across all platforms, sites and stakeholders.
- The Cyber Risk Unit is part of the Bank’s ICT Lifecycle Management to deliver secure ICT solutions to the Bank.
- The unit leads and delivers cyber security technology solutions to the Bank, these activities include but are not limited to Security Operations Center (SOC), Cyber Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, zero-day attack and defense, cloud security, mobile security, data security and application security.
- The Cyber Risk Unit also focuses on the development and conduct of information risk strategies, policies/standards, ensuring the effectiveness of solutions, ensuring appropriate risk policies and procedures such as login and security rules. user authentication, security vulnerabilities, escalation procedures and security assessment procedures.
- The unit also enforces information security policies and procedures, monitors data security profiles across all platforms, and investigates risk scenarios.
- The STS Unit/Team Assistant position falls under the General Service category and provides administrative support for the smooth functioning of the team, ensuring that the Unit/Team Leader is released of all duties which might otherwise interfere with the effective discharge of superior duties and responsibilities. .
- Each team has its unique duties, but the STS Unit/Team Assistant works consistently regardless of the team to ensure smooth operations within the unit/team under the direction of the respective team leader.
- Accordingly, the work of the Unit/Team Assistant facilitates and contributes to the success of the Unit/Team Leader in the effective execution of his/her work within the framework of the Bank’s strategy for the achievement of the High 5s.
- Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Unit/Team Leader, the Unit/Team Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Undertake tasks and transactional processes that support the smooth flow of unit/team work;
- Provide support and follow-up on correspondence and routine administrative processes;
- Undertake correspondence and assignments in accordance with formats accepted by the Bank and check for probable typographical errors, format, completeness and procedural correctness of all documents submitted to the Unit/Team Leader for clearance, approval and /or signature;
- Review and prioritize correspondence and important tasks to be completed;
- Follow up and ensure tasks are completed for shipment and on time.
Communication and Liaison:
- Receive visitors and telephone calls with tact and discretion, and act according to the nature and urgency of each, including redirecting them to the relevant unit/team members or parties to the action, as appropriate;
- Facilitate arrangements for meetings with respect to their timings and venue booking;
- Provide support to the Head of Unit/CISO for appointments with official visitors and/or staff members;
- Follow-up of work schedules for current and assigned tasks;
- Schedule meetings for the Unit/Team Leader, according to schedules and agenda of the week;
- Organize the time and place of meetings and provide the support necessary for their success;
- Write meeting reports/minutes.
Record keeping and documentation:
- Maintain a filing system in hard and soft copies to meet the needs of the Unit/Team Leader;
- Maintain a weekly activity calendar showing all meetings attended by the Unit/Team Leader as well as other staff, including all external visitors to the Unit/Team;
- Obtain information and reference materials for meetings, seminars, workshops, etc. attended by team personnel, checking their availability and ensuring they have appropriate briefing materials and records;
- Maintain contact address/postal directory of partners working with the unit/team.
- Make travel arrangements for Head of Unit/Team members including tickets, hotel reservation, etc. ;
- Support the preparation of presentations as needed;
- Photocopy and send electronic communications when the need arises;
- Undertake any other related duties assigned by unit/team leadership.
- Assist in the execution of the procurement function;
- Process purchase requests assigned to the functional group related to the procurement of goods, services and works;
- Receive and review requests for clarity, adequacy of specification, completeness, obtain additional information and liaise with user team and confirm budget exists for request.
- Manage the budget allocated to the Unit/Team;
- Assist management with resource issues such as the administrative budget; monitor and review expenditures and bring issues to management’s attention;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual and half-yearly budget review by entering data into the SAP system and monitoring it.
Skills (skills, experience and knowledge)
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in business management, commerce, business administration, communication, cybersecurity or a related discipline
- A background in secretarial and/or office administration and management is advantageous
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant and practical experience in administrative and secretarial roles, in similar offices of international organizations, development banks or similar institutions
- Experience in the private sector will be an added advantage. Experience in IT Risk Management, Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM), IT General Control Environment is preferred
- Good knowledge of administrative and administrative support services, including systems and procedures
- Able to work under pressure and set priorities in a dynamic international and multicultural environment
- Effectively deal with internal and external requests
- Ability to work and cooperate with others from diverse backgrounds;
- Ability to manage concurrent and changing demands, priorities and tight deadlines
- Proficiency in the use of standard equipment (computer, fax, scanner, photocopier, telephone, etc.)
- Demonstrable commitment to providing excellent customer service oriented reception and administration service
- Good writing skills
- Problem solving
- Client orientation
- Operational efficiency
- Innovation and Creativity
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Good written and oral skills in French or English with a good working knowledge of the other language,
- Competence in the use of standard Bank software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access). Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage.
Click here to apply